Asst. Prof. Radhwan Himmadi Hasan , B.D.S, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Academic TitleAssistant professorAcademic DivisionProsthodonticsEducationB.D.SUniversity of Mosul, College of Dentistry, 1997MScUniversity of Mosul, College of Dentistry, 2002Ph.D Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Tongji Medical College, 2012
Clinical Complete and Partial Denture
- Bond Strength Of Different Artificial Tooth Manufacturing To Microwave Cured Acrylic Denture Base. Radhwan H Hasan, Nadira A Hatim. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2010; 10(1): 8-16.
- Reinforced Microwave – Cured Acrylic Resin Denture Base Material with Glass Fibers. Radhwan H Hasan, Mohammed A Abdulla. . Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2010; 10(2): 314–321.
- Preparation of Metal Mold For Production Of Microwave Flask. Radhwan H Hasan, Nadira A Hatim. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2009; 9(2):175–182.
- antifungal effect: comparison of commercial denture cleansers and microwave energy. Radhwan H Hasan, Nagam H Kassab, Eman A. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2009; 9(1):24-31.
- The effect of microwave disinfection on tensile strength of dental gypsum. Radhwan H Hasan. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2008; 8(2):213–218.
- The effects of drying techniques on the compressive strength of gypsum products. Radhwan H Hasan, Kasim A Mohammad. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2005; 5(1): 63-68.
- Evaluation of some adhesive materials for repairing gypsum models. Radhwan H Hasan. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2005; 5(2): 185-191.
- Evaluation of the effect of curing techniques on colour property of acrylic resins. Radhwan H Hasan, Nadira A Hatim, Amer A Taqa. Al–Rafidain Dent J.2004; 4(1): 28 – 33.
- Comparison of some physical properties of acrylic denture base materials cured by water bath and microwave techniques. Radhwan H Hasan. Al–Rafidain Dent J. 2003 ;3(2): 143-147.
- Shear bond strength of hard chairside reline material to denture base material. Radhwan H Hasan. Accepted to be published in: al Rafidain Dental Journal.
- Effects of Different Disinfectant Additives on Compressive Strength of Dental Stone. Qasim A. Mohammad, Radhwan H. Hasan, Sadi Sh. Thiab. Journal of Babylon University/Pure and Applied Sciences. 2014 No.(5), Vol.(22): 1686-1695