An increasing number of dental schools and graduates makes it hard to analyze the market and demand for dental services in the future. On another hand, this will/should create healthy competition among dental schools. Increasing demand of specialist in this field and also respect of community makes it one of the highly demanded professionals in the region.
- Emphasize the concept of decision-making that is evidence-based and reflects contemporary knowledge.
- Develop a strong base of dentistry and medicine principles as preparation for entering the clinics or graduate from the faculty.
- Progress the communication skills effectively, as dentists are likely to cooperate with professionals in a variety of international specialties.
- Join the International Dentists Society to take a part in researches and activities to elevate marketability beyond graduation.
- Encourage the notion of problem solving and critical thinking skills throughout the curriculum.
- Promote the concept of lifelong learning as an essential value in a dentist’s professional carrier.