The Vision of Dentistry Faculty at Tishk International University is to build an exceptional socially accountable Faculty through leadership in education, research and patient care and to be recognized as graduating highly skilled doctors for Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq. In addition to improving health via advancements in dental and craniofacial patient care delivered through education, research, and service.
• Offering complete oral and cranial health care in a multidisciplinary health science community.
• Teaching medical professionals and scientists in a collaborative, multicultural academic setting.
• Generating, acquiring, and exchanging knowledge.
• Fostering an environment that values excellence, respect, and inclusivity.
• Developing socially conscious and active citizens.