The Vision of Dentistry Faculty at Tishk International University is to build an exceptional socially accountable Faculty through leadership in education, research and patient care and to be recognized as graduating highly skilled doctors for Kurdistan Regional Government, Iraq. In addition to improving health via advancements in dental and craniofacial patient care delivered through education, research, and service.
The mission of the dentistry (B.D.S) degree program is to raise dentists who are equipped with an up-to-date knowledge and skills in dental science by providing evidence-based learning, competency-based curriculum and state-of-the-art clinical practice to the students.
The Faculty of Dentistry is committed to meeting the changing health care requirements of communities in Erbil, and the country by:
• Offering complete oral and cranial health care in a multidisciplinary health science community.
• Teaching medical professionals and scientists in a collaborative, multicultural academic setting.
• Generating, acquiring, and exchanging knowledge.
• Fostering an environment that values excellence, respect, and inclusivity.
• Developing socially conscious and active citizens.